Category: Miscellaneous

Global Round Nylon String Trimmer Line Market – Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2017-2022

Market Size Forecasters Add New Global Round Nylon String Trimmer Line Market by Manufacturers, Countries, Type and Application, Forecast to 2022 to its research database. The report presents a deep study of the market growth factors and drivers. The report spread across 113 pages with table and figures in it. This Market Size Forecasters report

Cellulose Microcrystalline Market Segmented by Product Type, Top Manufacturers, By End-User Industry, Geography Trends & Forecast to 2022

Cellulose Microcrystalline Market: get comprehensive research offering detailed regional analysis and growth outlook in a new report now available at MarketSizeForecasters.com In this report, the global Cellulose Microcrystalline market value is provided for 2016 in million-dollar terms and it’s forecast value, again in million USD, is offered by the end of 2022, which shows a

Europe offshore wind market to generate massive gains over 2017-2024, global capacity to surpass 60 GW by 2024

Endorsing its dominance in Europe, offshore wind market has generated quite an appreciable momentum on a global scale over the recent years. As per the records, in 2016, 88% of the overall offshore wind installations were located across ten European countries and the remaining 12% installations were spread across the U.S., China, Japan, and South

Smart speaker market to record a mammoth growth rate of 50% over 2017-2024

Renowned brands are battling it out ferociously in smart speaker market, with every tech and electronics company attempting to introducing a new range of audio speakers. Demonstrating an instance of the aforesaid statement is the recent launch of patented smart speakers by JBL, Harman, and Sony at IFA 2017, Europe’s major consumer technology show. In